It is time to sign up for August R.A.K.! I looove doing this. R.A.K. is hosted by the brilliant chicks over at Book Soulmates. R.A.K. is short for Random Acts of Kindness. What does this entail? Well, pretty much you pick someone's wish list, and send them a book from it. Totally random. So awesome- surprises in the mail! You can send them a book you have, a new book, an ARC... That is up to you and their wish list.
- Sign up each month you'd like to participate in.
- Show off your participation by grabbing the RAK button!
- Create a wishlist and post it in the sign up document.
- If you choose to do a R.A.K for someone, check out their wishlist and contact that blogger for their address.
- Once you receive an R.A.K. tweet/contact Vanessa at Book Soulmates so she can update the google doc!
- At the end of the month, show everyone your R.A.K.!
- This is open to everyone! Let us not forget our international bloggers- The Book Depository has free shipping :)
For more info on RAK visit Book Soulmates.
And you can check out my wish list HERE. :)
Giveaway! The Book Soulmates are giving away a $20 Amazon Gift Card to all those participating in R.A.K. this month! If that isn't incentive to sign up, I don't know what is ;)