Top Ten Bookish Goals for 2013
1. Read at least 150 books. (I read 126 in 2012).
2. Read all the unread physical books I have sitting on my bookshelf!
3. Finish my backlog of books sitting on my Kindle.
4. If I start a series, I want to finish it right away (or at least up to where the series is at). It bothers me when I have unread books in a series and sometimes I find it hard to go back to them. Much easier if I just finish them all at once.
5. I own all of Terry Pratchett's books, but haven't read all of them. I have about 20 I haven't read. I'd like to put a dent in those. Maybe read one per month?
6. Do a better job of reading my book club's book and/or making it to the meeting. Although sometimes they pick books I'm REALLY not interested in.
7. Sign up for some reading challenges. I signed up for the Dusty Bookshelf challenge, but would love to do some more.
8. Participate in some book tours this years. These always look so fun!
9. Read more non fiction. I have some I really want to read...just need to do it.
10. If time allows, I would like to revisit some of my favorite past books, specifically Shadow and Bone by Leigh Bardugo, The Scorpio Races by Maggie Stiefvater, and Sabriel by Garth Nix.