Top Ten Bookish Memories
1. Reading silly fantasy novels with my friend in Middle School and talking about the characters like they were real.
2. Going to bookstores/readings/signings with my dad. (He collects 19th century Science Fiction)
3. Meeting Ann M. Martin - BSC 4 Life!
4. Spending all day reading during the summer - no school, no job = awesome.
5. Becoming a reviewer on this blog! Its been two years!!
6. Driving 3 hours to Portland, Oregon just to go to Powell's City of Books
7. Reading my favorite childhood books to my daughter
8. Meeting comic books authors at San Diego Comic Con and Emerald City Comic Con
9. Taking American Indian Literature in college - extremely eye opening!
10. Having Sherman Alexie speak at my college graduation