1. Razorland Series by Ann Aguirre
First of all...it's dystopian (I can't get enough of this genre) and it comes very highly recommended. The last book of the series comes out in October, so I can get all them in a relatively short amount of time.
2. Ashes Trilogy by Ilsa Bick
This is another highly recommended series with a final book coming out this year. Love being able to finish series in a short amount of time.
3. Wintercraft series by Sarah Burtenshaw
Good ole High Fantasy. Something about this series interests me - it's almost like paranormal high fantasy. Plus the covers are mysterious and gorgeous.
4. The Selection series by Kiera Cass
This book is EVERYWHERE. I feel it calling to me even though I am not sure I will be able to handle the plot.
5. If I Stay series by Gayle Forman
I believe this is only two books, but I've heard nothing but good things about it. I think it's high time I cross this off my TBR pile.
6. All These Things I've Done by Gabrielle Zevin
This series sounds crazy cool - and it's dystopian! Yay! Plus I love kick-ass heroines and anti-heroes.
7. Soul Screamers series by Rachel Vincent
Banshees! Neat. The only draw back is that is it 7 books long! But at least the last one is being published this year so if I love it, I can finish it.
8. Possession series by Elana Johnson
Another dystopian series for my addiction. This one is also finishing up this year. So many series are ending!
9. The Chemical Garden series by Lauren DeStephano
Another highly recommend (dystopian!) series. The final book just came out and I have all of them on my Kindle now so no excuses!
10. Lunar Chronicles series by Marissa Meyer
Admittedly, I wasn't very interested when the first book came out. Even though I generally like fairy tale retellings, I like I was a little put off by the word "cyborg". But then I kept reading good reviews and now I am really wanting to read this series.