LIFE OF A BLOGGER: 10 Things I'd Never Do
Life of a Blogger is a weekly meme by Novel Heartbeat. It gives us a chance to talk about non-bookish passions and interests.
Today's prompt is 10 things I'd never do. I'm a big believer in "never say never"...because you just never know if you will be in a situation where you WILL do it. So here is my list of "10 things I am very very unlikely to do and IF I had to do would probably cause me a lot of grief and heartache."
1. Go Hunting - I don't understand the culture at all. Like, I get it if you had to eat, but the whole part about getting excited to kill an animal totally escapes me.
2. Be a Medical Examiner - The things they must see...nope, nope, nope.
3. Do Drugs (alcohol and caffeine aside).
4. Butcher My Own Farm Animals - Kind of goes along with the first one, but I couldn't imagine raising Wilbur to eat Wilbur.
5. Become a Body Builder - I don't have the discipline for it...nor the desire to have huge muscles. I DO like how strong they are though!
6. Go Tanning - I'm a redhead and tan would just look so wrong on me.
7. Maliciously Cause Harm to Another Person.
8. Ride a Motorcycle - Too scary!
9. Own a Roadster - Audi TTs are so pointless to me and I think they are ugly.
10. Read 50 Shades of Grey - You couldn't PAY me to read it.