The Raven Cycle by Maggie Stiefvater
The Elemental Series by Sherry Thomas
The 5th Wave Series by Rick Yancey
The Arkwell Academy Series by Mindee Arnett
Penryn and the Ends of Days Series by Susan Ee
The Iron Fey: Call of the Forgotten Series by Julie Kagawa
The Lunar Chronicles by Marissa Meyers
If you are interested in joining up, click on the picture above!
Here are the rules:
- 1) This challenge will run from January 1, 2015 until December 31, 2015.
- 2) Anyone can enter. You don’t have to have a blog just as long as
you review your books somewhere: on your blog if you have one, Amazon,
Goodreads, Shelfari, etc.
- 3) Any genre, length, or format is acceptable as long as it is the
last book in a series where all books in the series have been published
and no more books are currently intended to be published in the series.
If an author makes a decision somewhere during the year to add on to the
series, we will count both the original last book in the series and the
“new last” book in the series assuming the author isn’t going to write
more than one additional book. Last book published in a series doesn’t
count if more books are expected to be published.
- 4) You can list your series enders ahead of time or do a singular
wrap up post. If you decide to list them up front, feel free to change
them throughout the year as necessary.
- 5) When you sign up in the linky, please use the direct link to your
post about joining the 2015 Series Enders Reading Challenge. If you
don’t have a blog, please post about it on Facebook or Twitter and
include that direct link as your sign up.
- 6) You can sign up until December 15, 2015. This allows you to join the challenge at any time during the year.
- 7) On the 25th of every month, we will post a wrap up on both Somewhere Only We Know and Words Fueled by Love
with a giveaway and a place for you to link up your reviews for the
month. The monthly giveaway will be open until the next wrap up post
goes up (ex. From January 25th 2015, to February 25th 2015). For each
link to a review, you will get an (1) entry into a drawing for that
giveaway. This will be open internationally.
- 8) Monthly giveaway prizes will be an e-book of your choice up to $10 (USD).
- 9) If you miss a wrap-up post and giveaway, you can link your review
the next month. Please do not try to link to one review twice. We will
be verifying these.
- 10) December will be the wrap up for the entire year. All reviews
linked from January through December will be entered into a Grand Prize
- 11) You don’t have to follow Somewhere Only We Know or Words Fueled by Love to participate in the challenge, but you do have to follow both of us in order to be entered in the giveaways.
Level 1: 1 – 5
Level 2: 5 – 10
Level 3: 10 – 15
Level 4: 15+